The End.

These feelings, so complicated and frustrating because it’s been so long, these feelings for you. It’s just so foolish to dive into this switch thing, constantly on and off. In this time, i hope so badly that you’ll see, i’m right here. i don’t need a label, just some consistency. I need to know that you’re not going to wake up tomorrow and feel completely different but i know again and again you'll wake up and feel completely different. That's the truth and we both know it.

I wish your actions matched your words.-MG
Remember how we cross paths again... such bad, bad circumstances. One late night i think it was 2am (if my memory serves me right), you popped up in my chat box and asked if I was okay.. and I said yes. Then you asked me if I'm still using my old number and I said no. I was like a troll full of yes and no's. HAHAH Then I went offline, instantly got a text (after I gave it to you because you were an old friend.. I really don't randomly give my number just to anyone lol).. asking what am I up to at 3 in the morning.. I said I was reading and asked you the same thing and you said you're reading a book too (something about business). You were such a vampire way back then. And that was the beginning of everything. I was broken then and you were the apple of the breaker’s eye. and then we met. I thought you were grand, honestly. you know that. and since then, we’ve started communicating. It’s kind of funny, kind of miserable, but still, i don’t mind because i like where we are. everything that brought us here was meant to happen.

You..you are something so different. so positive. so feisty. so… new to me. I cannot tell you how much i smile when we talk, when i talk about you with all of my friends. like seriously. i look at your picture, see that you’ve texted me, hear your voice when you call. I imagine your smile that's only for me. You've made the bad days good and good days the best. I’ve been described as flustered when i talk about you. I don’t know why or how i feel so strongly about you. And then you broke my heart for every chance you can get...
The story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now...-Taylor Swift

I love you, even though you don’t deserve it. I can’t stop it. And unfortunately you’re a recurring thought in my everyday life. I just wish you knew what you had. I wish I was strong enough to leave you earlier because the more time I was with you my feelings grew stronger. I don’t wanna say I wish I never met you because in the last 2 years. You have taught me exactly what I don’t want in a guy. You’ve taught me my own worth. And you’ve taught me exactly what a relationship shouldn’t be. I admit it, no one has ever made me as happy as you did. But I can’t stay with you just because of what we used to have. I will always love you. Regardless how you act. I just love myself more now. The End.


bloggin'
xx, myarah

1 comment

Janinexx | December 18, 2012 at 5:50 PM

i feel so sad for you my dear, for what it's worth he's not worth it :(

Post a Comment

Post A Comment.