To The Annoying Monkey.

Let me give you 5 minutes of my time.. So how do I put this... you asked why is it that I'm only making you stop right now after 4 months? Memory check or check my past archives of comments.. I told you a couple of times to STOP before or to LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE or do you just had a tumor so it clouded your memory or wherever you put your intellect (that is, if you have one). You're so talkative with nothing but nonsense. It's annoying. Every posts that I have, you're gonna comment like it was for you? Don't be DELUSIONAL. But yes there is one... I remember the 'LEAVE ME ALONE' blog post.. you're one of the few jerks that should read that. :) I've been too nice you know, just letting you post this and that... but I had enough. It's so embarrassing, it's like I'm scolding a spoiled brat to stop, but doesn't listen. Yes, that's what you are a childish, pathetic, idiotic monkey.. right a monkey coz if you're a human.. you'll understand it right away. So PATRICK CRUZ.. leave me the hell alone.



p.s. to my readers.. i'm really sorry for those comments that you thought was so hilarious. I know it's creepy. Sorry again.

xx

3 comments

Arian | November 29, 2012 at 1:09 AM

hahahah sana matauhan n yan, grabe tama sayo. HAHAHAH

Anonymous | November 29, 2012 at 1:10 AM

you're still the nicest girl I know__ that will never change. :)


Put that 'monkey in the middle'. lmao

Anonymous | November 29, 2012 at 1:12 AM

i wish you put a picture..

Post a Comment

Post A Comment.