Leave Me Alone.

So yeah I made a post within 15 minutes because i'm so annoyed about these guys, leaving messages on my phone, commenting non-stop with every post that I have on this blog and there goes the list. I tried to be nice.. saying that I'm not interested or go find another girl but you guys won't listen to me. It's getting frustrating and getting out of hand... and I'm becoming embarrassed with what you guys are doing. So i'm going to let the crazy one inside me out in this post. And I'm telling you this is one of the side of me that you don't want to see... Just so you know this week has been so tough on me, and I hate people who likes to double up my burden so STOP.

I feel so appreciative of people who appreciates what I am or what I have but sometimes people especially guys tends to show it in a freakish way or better say in an unhealthy way.-MG
 I’m so annoyed with guys telling me I’m their, “dream girl” and gonna harrased me about it. First of all, I don’t belong to you or to anybody. I don’t have to talk to you just because you have an attraction to me. That attraction may not be returned, but you don’t care. If i already told you I don't want you or I dont look at you the way you want me to, I MEAN IT... and there's nothing you can do to change it. Trust me, if you're going to repeat it day after day... you're just making me annoyed not like you. Sorry, I'm not sorry. I dont want you hurting because of me so to shorten your misery just stop. Is that too much to ask?

Not only you are going hard on yourself but you're also making this hard for me. You don’t care because it is about you. You don’t care because society pressures women to fall for any man that desires them. Society constantly tells men that if they want a woman, they should go after her. Before I am told I am wrong, you check the movies. If I tell you the feeling isn’t returned or if I do not show instant interest, I get harassed. I get called a, "bitch", No. You are not my dream guy and I intend to have a choice on the partners I choose. A woman with preferences? No, no, she’s just a frigid bitch. She’s just a stuck-up slut. Yes, these are insults I have heard once before. Trust, I’m just as shallow as you are and you do not fit my standards. I am not going to settle just because you think I should.
Right now i strongly advised you to leave me the hell alone.-MG

bloggin'
xx, myarah

2 comments

Anonymous | November 25, 2012 at 7:38 PM

the negative side of being maganda.

Anonymous | November 27, 2012 at 5:22 PM

praktisin ang Art of Deadma :)

Post a Comment

Post A Comment.