First Job.

I'm Marah Gaa, flying with you.
Finally i can use my spare time writing blogs, so if you haven't figured out the reason why i kinda hold off blogging it's because i'm undergoing extensive training.. for my first job as a cabin crew. *whew* It got me all stress out and honestly at times i felt like giving up. It's exhausting, physically and emotionally demanding even. I've never worked harder for anything until now and now that I've passed the Supervised Learning Experience (it's like the counterpart of the licensing exams but for cabin crews) it felt amazing. It seems like all the stress, headaches, anxiety, or deppresion that you've got while training suddenly became all worth it. I hope i'd do well. :)

Congrats Batch 12-04 and thanks to our Supervisor, Ma'am Noemi <3
“Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now.” ~W.H. Murray
bloggin'
xx, myarah


Post a Comment

Post A Comment.