Nothing is more sad and pathetic than a desperate person, so just stop.-MG

4 comments

Mr.yoso | August 10, 2012 at 2:36 PM

My poetry is deep as hell but sweet as ferrero Rocher. ;)

My poetry is deep as hell but sweet as ferrero Rocher. ;)

Mr.yoso | August 10, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Ehem! excuse me ms. marah? i'm not a stalker, what are you some kind of a celebrity? super model? gosh! *sigh*

anyway my name is Patrick 24 salesman/major fairytaler from cainta. :)

here's the story.

My heart died, buried 300ft under
then your diary came out of nowhere, revive my heart and brought me back to life. now let me repay you. A fairytale... after this i'm done we're even. :)

this is me now, i grew up accepted the past and moving forward. :D

my poetry is deep as hell, but sweet a ferrero rocher this is for you major blogger. ;)

"AAANG PAG-IBIG" *bow*

inumpisahan ni adan at eba, sinalaysay ni florante at laura, sinapelikula ni john loyd at bea, gabi gabing ina abangan kay daniel at katarina AT NAGYON! sinulat ng pinaka cutie cute cute na si Patrick at MArah. :D

To be continued... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA aabangan mo shempre! ang tawag dito "computerye" :DDD :P

and for all those looking at us, let me tell something real quick aight?

Mind or create your own SAUCE."wag kang sumawsaw" You don't get paid either way. Peace out! :D

Anonymous | August 11, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Wow marah, lunatic alert
Cray! Comment above, you didnt even told him that he'S a stalker and he's already claiming that he'S not... So maybe he is! Haha that boy has some bad english vocabs! Tell him to stop if you dont want to speak to him, or if you already did and he'S still not stopping... Stupidity is really in right now.

Marah Gaa | August 11, 2012 at 10:41 AM

@Anonymous1 yeah, i noticed.. bad grammar, poor syntax, highfalutin words, wrong sentence construction.. looks like he's trying so hard to speak in english that it turns out to be a bad case of idiocy. My only say is.. i hope he should just speak in Filipino, if that's what he's better at.. anyway I dont discriminate but you know.. even if you're good at what you're doing.. you still don't have the right to insult other people, even people like that.

Post a Comment

Post A Comment.