Real Love is Fated.

"Who's on your love life now?" "Are you currently dating?" "Who are you seeing?" "Is there someone courting you right now?"... and all the possible inquiries for my love life. Months has gone by and you know what this society expects when you had a failed relationship, they expect that after a few months, you'll get over it and get a new love life. The typical love cycle...  that is, but all i can answer to them is there's no one, no one special, no one important and no one right now that I can call mine and mine alone.


I'm not sad, if my girl friends has a blooming love life and mine is like a withering flower, dying. They have boyfriends but I have my girlfriends and that's enough. I'm happy though coz I'm learning life through the hard way with no one else but myself... i can honestly admit that after everything that has happened it made me the girl who's not afraid of being alone anymore, being left alone. Before, that was my greatest fear, but I took the risk even though I know there's no certainty that he'll stay. & then he left, it was painful, excruciating... but I'm proud of myself coz I've survived.

Sometimes I wonder when will it be my turn? When will my story begin?-MG

If you’re single I believe that God wants you to see that your story has begun. Life doesn’t start when you find a spouse. Relationship is wonderful but it’s simply a new chapter in life. It’s just a new way to do what we’re all created to do- to live for and glorify our Creator. Right now God is working all the elements of your life together for your good. (Romans 8:28). This time in your life is part of your story. Maybe it’s not what you had planned. Maybe you wish your Prince or Princess whould have arrived by now. But God is right on schedule. He knows exactly what he is doing. He sees you right where you are. He hasn’t forgotten you. He hasn’t overlooked you. The circumstances you’re going through- no matter how difficult- are part of the very happy ending He has planned.

Maybe you’ll feel like your waiting for it to begin. Maybe reading all the happy endings has been painful reminder that you’re still alone. But remember, Real love is always fated. :)




bloggin'

xx, myarah

5 comments

truelove | June 19, 2012 at 8:05 PM

nakaka stress ka po swear! haha

Marah Gaa | June 20, 2012 at 4:45 PM

haha really? then you must've really like me, coz if not you won't be stressing out whoever you are. lol

truelove | June 22, 2012 at 3:30 PM

for me? if you want a beautiful rose you have to accept the thorns around it.:)

Marah Gaa | June 22, 2012 at 5:34 PM

I don't want to be greedy, the flower is just fine.. i dont have the need for the stem.

truelove | June 23, 2012 at 11:36 AM

i hate you for being beautiful. haha

Post a Comment

Post A Comment.