Happier & Stronger.

There are things that comes back to haunt you from the past, it doesn't matter if it comes in the form of a song, a trinket, or those people that reminds you of that pain but you know you have to find a way to get rid of it and put it somewhere away where it doesn't stop you from living your life right now.
I stopped caring. I stopped crying. I stopped getting hurt. & I got stronger.
I don’t know why, but I stopped caring about things a long time ago. I stopped caring about what people said to me. I stopped caring about these people who cause me so much pain. I stopped caring about things that don’t really matter and you know what? I’m happier because of it.

When someone finally gets out of your head, I can honestly say that it feels great. It feels great to let go of things that I held onto for so long. Things that I should’ve let go a long time ago. As surprising as it is, I’m not that bitter either. It just feels good to let things go and to just not care anymore. It’s like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Things happen in life, but most of the situation depends on how you chose to deal with it. I chose to hold on. And I think that I honestly needed that for a while. I needed to let everything out and grieve for a while, so to speak.
It just feels better though. So much better. I can’t even explain how nice it is to be finally letting him go, and knowing inside that I really mean it. I’m learning that everything in life is more of a learning experience. And that everything happens for a reason. Sometimes it just takes a while before you completely figure out why. I’ll remember all the good memories and I’ll be thankful because of the fun we had together. But maybe things between us were just never meant to work out. Maybe we were meant to be learning experiences for each other. But regardless, I learned that life goes on. I learned that there will be points when it feels like the world has stopped spinning, but that it won’t feel that way forever. Eventually things do get better.
I'm reminding myself everyday... to stop caring for people that don’t care about me. If they cared about me, they wouldn’t have done the things they did. I have to realize that some people are that low to mess with someone’s emotions like that, but I’m good now. I’m surrounded by people who have my best interest at heart and who are upfront with me. Keeping it movin’. No time to empathize with people who chose to leave your life.-MG
After moving forward, I’ve realized that he never were as good for me as I thought. See, we deserve to be a guy that is madly and completely in love with us. A guy that loves my every quirk, my every trait - every single part of me, mistakes, scars and flaws. A guy that will do whatever it takes to make me his. And 'him', no matter how many words I could have said to 'him', he can never been that guy. And I deserve so much more than everything he put me through.




bloggin'
xx, myarah

6 comments

Anonymous | June 25, 2012 at 7:39 PM

and now you're back! i've been waiting for this post :)

Arriana | June 25, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I'm so happy for you gorgeous w8ing for more post i can't wait to read more ;>

Anonymous | June 25, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Awww! So inspiring! Thanks ate Marah! :)

Anonymous | June 25, 2012 at 11:11 PM

definitely a good read. hope everyone could read ur blog. keep inspiring! :)

anthonette | July 3, 2012 at 11:25 AM

I missed this so much! Loveit babe! :) :* x

Anonymous | November 20, 2012 at 11:27 PM

sarap i quote or i post again ng mga nsa blog mo -.- tinatamaan ako... tlga..

Post a Comment

Post A Comment.