Philippine Fashion Week Holiday '12.


May 27, 2012 - Me and my friends went to the finale show of this years' Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2012. We watched Jerome Salaya Ang's fashion show entitled Sin, Skin, and Bones sponsored by L'Oreal Paris. It was amazing every piece of the collection, i'll surely wear it if I have the chance. HAHA My friends also thinks so, they're very keen on watching fashion shows like this one and like them I know a good show when I see one. :)



This show casted several top models here in the Philippines, like Danica Magpantay, Teresa Herrera, Sarah Meier and the former model Lucy Torres-Gomez. Above are my top picks from Jerome Salaya Ang's collection, my personal favorites. Don't you think they're gorgeous, too? (:



On the left, i'm wearing Forever 21 fishnet dress paired with a clutch bag from Coach. The right picture above, so lucky for me to finally meet Danica Magpantay, Ford supermodel of the world... she's so sweet and very down-to-earth. Thanks to my friend, Claude Villahermosa for introducing us. :)

Mema in Fashion Week

bloggin'
xx, myarah

3 comments

Jamii Lareza | May 31, 2012 at 8:12 PM

pretty :) idol! <3

Anonymous | May 31, 2012 at 10:22 PM

stunner!why don't you try modelling and strut the runways

Anonymous | May 31, 2012 at 11:17 PM

ang ganda mo talga!! ;)

Post a Comment

Post A Comment.