Superstar Cruise Virgo.


Last April 14-18, me and my sister had our first and hopefully not the last Cruising Trip. It was an Asia-Pacific Cruise, we crossed the borders of Indonesia, Myanmar, and Vietnam... then we went to a free and easy (meaning we are by ourselves, no tour guides at all) excursion trip in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. :)



“There's no thrill in easy sailing when the skies are clear and blue, there's no joy in merely doing things which any one can do. But there is some satisfaction that is mighty sweet to take, when you reach a destination that you never thought you'd make”-Anon

It was one of the most memorable trip I had, because it was far different from what i'm used to... i'm a little bit of a jet-setter. I love travelling by plane, i love how it takes me somewhere far from my usual place... but this Cruise Trip made me realize that it was more fun being aboard. :)




Non-stop food all day, stage plays every night, jacuzzis every morning, pool swimming by early midnight, movie marathon until dawn, Bingo in the afternoon.. and every form of entertainment that's legal. HAHAH It was all there, && I couldn't even do all of them in one day, that's how many activities there are.

"Life at sea is better."-Francis Drake

This trip made me see how truly beautiful Asia was, haha admit it, all we can think about first is visiting the United States or walking the roads of Europe instead of travelling to these places. When me and my sister visited Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand.. we can't help but be awed. They have different but rich culture, very nice people, warm/warmer weather, delicious/exotic foods and every positive feedback that you can ever imagine.
Sleeping Budhha, Penang Malaysia
Singapore: Orchard Road
Elephant Riding: Phuket, Thailand
Cruise: Captain's Gala
Universal Studios Singapore
Harbour Front Singapore

I'm with my sister, so thanks to this cruise we are a lot closer now. HAHAHAHA We've also met a lot of people in the cruise, Asians especially Filipinos, Americans, Europeans, Australians and Africans.. that's how amazing it was, exposing you to different people all at the same time.



xx, Myarah

Post a Comment

Post A Comment.