The Last String.

I got my heart broken but I’m not mad about love instead I’m amazed on how it can change someone’s life in a blink of an eye.
“I’m thinking that sometimes you just have to make the decision to be happy. Just realize that things aren’t ever what you hoped they’d be. Not ever. For anybody. The only thing that separates one kind of person from another is that there are some who stay angry about it and there are some who accept what comes their way.”-Anon
I feel like I've come to a new level of maturity, with the realization that I am thankful for every past relationship. I am genuinely not angry or upset with any of my ex’s. I know now how much time and energy I wasted. The truth is that no matter the reason for the end of those 4 relationships, I am now a changed person. I hope they'll find people to fill their lives with happiness, as I do the same. This isn’t exclusively about romantic relationships, I’m talking about ex-friends or ex-coworkers- anyone who you (for whatever reason) choose not to have a relationship with anymore. I stopped weeping for what a relationship could have been and refocused that energy in loving people for where they were at in life. I became. I grew...

With him, I became a better person. Now, without him, I’m becoming the best person I can be. Thanks be to him for breaking my heart. This is a statement where no sarcasm was implied, seriously I'm thanking him. Sure, he hurt me more than you could possibly imagine, but he made me realize that love really does exist out there. He taught me to live. He let me go. So if you're heartbroken or going through a break up. Don’t think about the negative, just know this. They cared enough to let you go, now you’re one step closer in finding who you’re going to spend the rest of your life with, trust. Remember that. :)

I used to talk about you, and how great you were all the time. And now you're just a forbidden topic.

For the girls who also got their heartbroken, I know you miss him. You always want to know when he is going to talk/text you at least today. I know you just want to cry, because you miss him so much. Yet, he doesn’t care. I know you would fall for him again, again, and again. But what you need to know is that you’re better than that. You’re better than those tears that are soaked in your pillow, the time you spent thinking about it, the breathe you lose explaining to your friends why you think he may like you again, and him. You’re better than all of the sh*t you’re going through.

One day you're going to want that girl. That girl that knew she wasn't perfect, but tried to be perfect for you. The girl that believed the scraps of you she was given were worth it, because something was better than nothing. That girl who wanted nothing more than to be there for you, and loving you was the only way she could. The girl who sees your flaws, but values them as much as your strengths. That girl who still can't bring herself to hate you, even though sometimes you probably deserve it. That girl who saw past your pretty eyes and treasured parts of you that no one else has ever appreciated. The girl who realizes she may never have your heart, but will carry the image of you in hers forever.(viatumblr)
I’m moving on. His name is fading away. And the memories were just a moment in time that are never going to happen again. I’m ready to stop thinking and hoping that we’ll talk one day about us being together, or that he has any bit of love in his cold decaying heart left for me. I’m over it. Sitting here being sad all the time is simply ridiculous. If its easy for him to move on from me, then I’m going to make it easy for me to move on from him. From this day on, he is nothing but a past lover.

P.S. So for the last pull of the string, thanks... lets go take this blog to the next level and let be bygones be bygones... Sincerely, me. <3


Goodbye, my luckless romance, my back is turned on you…should’ve known you’d bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.


bloggin'
xx, myarah

8 comments

Anonymous | March 26, 2012 at 9:21 PM

reborn <3 ilove the newly improved you!!

Gisella | March 26, 2012 at 11:08 PM

The post that i'm waiting all this time. I love it!!!! Any girl can relate to this, i love how postive you can get in shitty times like this.

Seriously, you're a tough girl. I really admire you.

Anonymous | March 27, 2012 at 7:45 PM

you've been through a lot, and now bouncing back, stronger- stay pretty!

Anonymous | March 29, 2012 at 8:06 AM

How come I aint as tough as you are :(

Marah Gaa | March 29, 2012 at 4:07 PM

@anon1 - Life is all about change. :)

@Gisella - Thank youu. It's because of my friends, the source of my never ending strength. :)

@anon2 - Thank you, i chose to be happy. :)

@anon3 - You're tough, ur just hasnt figured it out yet. BUT YOU WILL, I KNOW IT :) I've been there, but don't lose hope :)

Marah Gaa | March 29, 2012 at 4:08 PM

anon 3 - *u just

NicoletteY | April 3, 2012 at 9:48 PM

aww. it helped me a lot. strong ka pala classmate.. na inspired naman ako :)

Marah Gaa | April 4, 2012 at 12:22 AM

NicoletteY - thanks classmate!! :>

Post a Comment

Post A Comment.