That's it, I Quit.


For too long have I let people walk all over me. People will go certain lengths to really test our strengths. They will do cruel and nasty things to get your attention or the attention of others. It’s things like this that show me what the world’s really about. It’s not safe out there, it's an everyday battle and struggle.

You say one day at a time, I say let’s just let it happen. If it does, it does. If it doesn’t, well, at least you know I gave it 100 from the beginning.

Coming at this differently, this time around. I'm doing life changes because that's it, i quit. I say goodbye to all those negativity, goodbye to the people who treats you no good, and goodbye to things that's making us unhappy. Instead, appreciate what you have, whom you have and where you are. <3



More love, more kisses, more hugs, more dreams, more laughter, more hope, more sleep, more books, more friends, more late-nights, more fun, more smiles, more sunsets, more stars, more music, more walks, more road trips, more food... and the list goes on. :)


2 weeks after the 1st day of New Year and I’m almost afraid to say that I’m looking forward to the rest of 2012. This week is such a heck of a ride, a lot of awful things happened. And I'm afraid that if i don't make any necessary changes, things will get a lil more complicated, and i might hurt again people whom I love. *no need to elaborate, *laughs* because there are some things in life that needs to be a secret. HAHA :)

Last year, for me was just so awful that I feel I’ve become a lot more negative. I dislike that, but it’s difficult when you feel like you’re losing so many people. There are only so many people that I can trust these days and I fear that I could wind up completely alone. I love myself and the people around me. I want to do better so that I don’t have to suffer. && If I do better for myself now, I will be happy in my future - that is my hope for this new year. #positivity


When people tell you that you’ve changed. They say you used to be so much nicer, you never did anything bad, & now you've changed. Then they leave you. Because they are too arrogant and self centered and immature and scared to understand what's really going on with your life. They don't even care to ask why am I really doing some of these things. All they keep saying is you have “changed”.

“That’s how you know who your real friends are. They still know the real you, even after your perception of yourself changes.”
— Rachel Johnson


Well, here’s the truth. I grew up. I stop letting people push me around all the time. I learned that you can’t always be happy, but you have to make the choice to be happy. I accepted reality. I became more mature in my way , I became more experienced. I made mistakes because I’m human and that’s what happens in life when we grow up. We take different paths and we make mistakes but we learn from them. I haven’t changed for the worse, i changed for the better, coz if you're going to look closely I’m still me. That girl with crazy antics, who laughs like she's having asthma attacks, who acts like a retard when she's with her friends... I am the same person I was before the only different is, I grew up. <3

And you know,maybe it wasn’t me that was changing. Maybe it was you.


Life is a learning experience. I would love to spend every moment of every day learning something new. I don’t want to be stagnant forever. People who hold me back aren’t necessary. Those who can help me move forward are people I need to be surrounding myself with. I need to learn to let go and stop living in the past and I hope that I can accomplish this goal in the hope that I will become a better person. I’m also looking forward to meeting new people while making even stronger relationships with my friends. In my future, I can only see things getting better. Nothing can be as horrible as last year and now I feel I have the ability to get my spark back. (:


bloggin'
xx, myarah

3 comments

Anonymous | January 12, 2012 at 9:24 PM

"And you know,maybe it wasn’t me that was changing. Maybe it was you."

---nakakarelate ako ♥

Anonymous | January 12, 2012 at 10:07 PM

mind fck! i love this! :>

Anonymous | January 15, 2012 at 11:14 AM

nkakarelate din ako <3

-joan

Post a Comment

Post A Comment.