A Fresh Start.

Tragedy blows through your life like a tornado, uprooting everything, creating chaos. You wait for the dust to settle, and then you choose. You can live in the wreckage and pretend it’s still the mansion you remember. Or you can crawl from the rubble and slowly rebuild. Because after disaster strikes, the important thing is that you move on. But if you’re like me, you just keep chasing the storm. The problem with chasing the storm is that it wears you down, breaks your spirit. Even the experts agree, a girl needs closure.
Veronica Mars                                    

A closure with somebody? whatever you both had, relationship/friendship, ended, you beef or don't speak with her/him for sometime, then somewhere within that duration, you both learned to get along with each other AGAIN… and that's it. But is that what you call “closure”? whats the feeling of it, and how the hell do you know if its even closure in the first place?

The last few weeks has been so exhausting family affairs here and there, travelling and constant gift shopping but the good thing is i still manage to have a time for more personal matters, well here it goes...I think I got my closure. :)


I’m not totally over him, but after 'that night', I got to talk to him and really just had a real talk time and got to share what I had an issue with while dating, and just got a lot off from my chest…. I’m glad I got to clear the air with him, tell him how I felt near the end, and how I feel now, and what I was trying to do to get over him cause I wasn't.. and he set me straight and really just helped me understand why things happened the way they did.. But yeah, I’m glad that I got that.. a little closure, and a little peace at mind… Honestly, I wish him the best in life, and I know that he’s trying to get on with his life.

I always tell you guys that i won't see him not until I'm 100% sure that I'm okay with it, emotionally. && Then one day he asked me out, i finally agreed coz i really felt okaay with it. && i think it's time to set things straight. After all every ending is a start of new beginning, we may won't work things out as lovers but with all my hopes up i think we can work out as just as friends.

As much as I was freaking out about what just happened/what I had to do, I’m thankful that it finally happened. The moment of seeing him, after a couple of months, that is. I've finally realized how better I truly felt coz once you've accepted something you'll stop hurting. And yep, finally I'm not hurting anymore. Dark memories are fading away and honestly I'm forgetting everything bad that had happened. It's like my heart and my mind is acting on their own now, rejecting memories that will make my heart break all over again.

I’ve grown so much as a person since then, and I continue to grow and get stronger each and every day. I know that my life is far from perfect… but I’m okay with that, because it’s good. I’m happy, and that is all I can ask for. At last, I can finally say that I got the closure that I needed. And it's time for a fresh start because it's not good living with grudge, anger or bitterness towards that person whom you consider a great deal in your life, you have to make a choice to be happy. I always keep in mind that every minute is precious, and life's too short to be miserable.

And now me and him are in good terms, and i hope it will be that way for a long time. I never thought it would happen as early as it is, but I'm glad it did. We're starting to make new memories as friends and I'm happy with it. Just the thought of him being just there makes me happy. We know that in life, we don't get everything that we want, but we will have everything that we need. I'm perfectly contented with the way things are going on. Since day 1 of 2012, I always got a daily doze of good vibes. I can now positively and definitely can say that 2012 will be my year. *fist-pump* P.S. We don't know what the future will hold, but I'll make sure he'll be in mine, with God's grace, of course! :)




bloggin'
xx, myarah

7 comments

Anonymous | January 6, 2012 at 8:43 PM

fvccc! Finally, i've waited so long for thiz! :> def worth the read!

Marah Gaa | January 6, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Hahaha! thanks so much <3 :)

Anonymous | January 6, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Cno ung guy >:)

Ashney | January 7, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Well said, babe! :) We both are having Good Vibes for 2000 and 12! <3 Up Top! HAHAHA! :"> Imagine, our blog posts this 2012 are pure good vibes now! Well.. at least for the mean time, but hey it's a good start I must say, yeah? :)) I hope GOOD VIBES ALL THE WAY! =) Love you! :*

Marah Gaa | January 7, 2012 at 10:08 AM

@anon My former flame, the recent one. <3

@Ashney *high-five* i am actually hoping to write more positive posts this 2012 HAHA <3 Love you too~~ :)

Shayne Marie | January 7, 2012 at 12:16 PM

So am I, babe! Hahaha! =)) More positive blog posts this 2000 and 12! <3

Marvien | January 10, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Darling, once again I find myself stumbling into one of your blogs and can't help but feel better because of the timeliness. This was very helpful. <3

Post a Comment

Post A Comment.