Don't Text Her.

“It’s crazy how you can go for months or years without talking to someone but they still cross your mind everyday.”— Unknown


So me and my recent past are finally talking again, we even got to see each other more often than before. *greattimes :) It's a great feeling, i actually feel very contented and at the same time complete with my life right now. Gawwd, this is really my month or if this continues this year will be my year!. *fist-pump* When I'm with him, I've been nothing but happy. :) We've been through hell and back, God knows how painful those days are. Looking back, i can honestly say that without him, I'm a mess, a miserable of some sort, incomplete, a shattered piece, and the list goes on...


Yesterday,we had a serious talk. I keep on saying that i already forgot everything bad about me and him coz finally I'm not hurting anymore. He introduced me the idea that I can't really forget those things, I just accepted it. Then it all came back to me. It makes me sad, to think that we use to talk so much. I used to get a good morning text every day, I used to get a text in the afternoon, and then a text in the evening, otherwise we use to Skype or call or mail or whatever. I miss all of it. ;( It use to be so nice to know that someone cared, and then it all disappeared so fast, and we now never text or talk very often, and we even go days without talking. It's one of the worst feeling, remembering something in the past, then you have to feel what you felt all over again while you're in that exact situation.

When no matter how hard you try to get yourself to not to talk to her/him for a while because you know it’ll be too hard to let go if anything happens, but you can’t help it even when you know the hurt is coming by you… that’s love. 

When I've heard straight from him the things he went through after we broke up, i can't imagine how painful it was for him. I can only say that for me, it was hell. All this time i thought he didn't love me enough so he had to let me go. I was dumbfounded, coz he was hurting too. He tried to ignore me but still he texted me, once in a while. He changed my name on his contacts to "Don't Text Her" to remind him to not text me ever, but the masochist inside him often wins. I told him first hand that on my part, it's so hard to forget him. Then he told me that he he can't too.


Gawdd, we had such  fruitful talk that it made me think, what in the world had happened before?!!! because it was so obvious, we're crazy for each other. *frustrated laugh* :) HAHAHA Okay go kill me, LOL <3 But i know it happened for a reason, and right now we're finding that reason out. I still wish things hadn't become so complicated. It seems forever, so many turn of events had happened, i thank God that right now He let our paths crossed again. I swear this time I won't let that loser go away *marked him mine. LOLjk :) If he's hurting, i wanna be there for him, if he's happy, I'll be there to celebrate with him.


I want him to know that I'll always be here for him until the moment that he'll say straight to my face that he doesn't need me anymore. *winks* I don't want things to get worst again, i don't want to be in that hellish position again. I just want him to stay, right here, with me, for a long time, whatever it takes.




bloggin'
xx, myarah

11 comments

Maegan Lo | January 15, 2012 at 9:31 PM

i love the way you put humor and seriousness in this post! kudos :*

Marah Gaa | January 15, 2012 at 9:33 PM

haha thank youu!! <3

keiko | January 15, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Bro, im soo happy for you. parang nung dati lang pinoproblem mo yan and now your alive and inlove again :)) Well i really can say that good things really come to those who wait and truly deserving like you. ^^ kaya nga ako na daw next hahahahahahah.. :)) well for the last words. I hope that from now on you'll take care of your heart and also sana both of you will grow as a lovely couple. kala mo kasal na :)) Remember Second chances are a gift so smile haha.. loveyou <3

Marah Gaa | January 15, 2012 at 9:56 PM

HAHAHAHA @keiko aware ka namang public property ang mga blog dito dba? anu yang pinagsasabi mo? HAHAHAHAHHA bro too much information HAHAHAHAHAHA natatawa ako!!! Thanks bro ka-touch sarap mo i-untog. HAHAHAH Love you!!! P.S i'm always in love. lol :)))

mr.yoso | January 16, 2012 at 11:26 AM

awww! mejo kinurot mo ung puso ko dun ah? hehe :D

anthonette | January 16, 2012 at 3:50 PM

boom! haha, ansarap ma-inlove! :)) anyway, I'm very very happy for you babe. wish u all the best! *envy lol

Cha | January 16, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Exactly how I thought and felt when my boyfriend-again broke up with me then we recently got back. It's been a month! Haha. :) Wish you both the best!

micaheuranne | January 19, 2012 at 3:24 PM

awww. whatta blog!! This made me realiz some things khit na ndi kame break ng bf ko.. bka may blog ka regarding on how to love yourself first? im kindda into this problem these days kasi, and i dont want to came to the point it'll be worst. pretty! please help. :(

Anonymous | January 20, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Nice ate Marah :) Ang ganda nito. <3

Marah Gaa | January 21, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Thank you guys!!! :) Your comments made me happy!! Makes all the stress go awayyy :) Love!

@micaheuranne if i'm not mistaken, i already did something with that sense! But don't worry! :) I'll made you something this coming week! :)

Kia | January 22, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Wow! Ate. You're inlove again! :">

Post a Comment

Post A Comment.