Christmas Break.

YESSSSS!! Holidays are now officially on, sembreak babyy! :) Time for a personal post. Preliminary exams ended last Saturday, means we'll be in the mood for merry-making, I'm everybody will love that. It also means more time for me to read (which i admit i neglected it for a while), more time to spend with my friends (coz honestly i haven't seen their 'gorgeous' faces as much as i want to like everyday) *winks*, and my fave, more time for jet-setting adventures and escapades. *smiles My Christmas vacation trip is already planned and ready to launch. Something to look forward to. :)





The thing about Christmas here in the Philippines is that everything’s about traditions! Of family, friends, & yes, even strangers. Everyone seems to be in a merry, festive mood! Everyone seems to be generous! That feeling of being happy, despite all our problems, can be found everywhere! And I mean, EVERYWHERE! Ask anyone how he is and he’ll probably tell you, “am OK. It’s Christmastime!”. Everything is, Christmassy! :)

So I am not really surprised that everyone wants to give someone something! EVERYONE WANTS TO BE SOMEONE ELSE’S VERY OWN SANTA CLAUS!

I usually don't celebrate Christmas because my dad has a different view about it.. so yep in our family - it's his word that always has the last say, but this year I'm gonna spend it with my maternal side of the fam - thanks to my mom's persuasion. I really don't have a stand in any religions, time will tell w/c one is for me HAHAHA So anyway what's in my Christmas list?


I'm not a materialistic person, that i am very sure of or someone who's obsessed in anything superficial, nor would I wish for world peace or to stop poverty coz that would be close to impossible. ;)

  1. I wish that I'd be a better friend to my bff. Lately i realized that me and my bff are not as close as much as before, she's having issues of her own and I'm having mine, so that started the gap. But we're working on it, like any friends would do. I told her often times as the song goes: 'I've got your back, boy!' :)
  2. I wish for a long-term happiness. Most of the time when something or someone would make me happy usually it's just short-lived. They disappear right away, leaving me lost and lonely. I want that cycle to be broken, i want something that would be there for me for a long time.
  3. I wish that my travel plans for the next year would be good to go. Keeping my fingers cross. coz I'm planning to visit three countries next year, my friends are like "Is that your new hobby?, boarding the plane and all" HAHA I'm telling you it's not, it's just like when i travel i discover something new about myself. When i go to other places i feel the instant euphoria, the happiness that I'm longing.
  4. I wish to spend more time with my family. Due to the constant busy schedule, I haven't got the chance to bond more with them. When i go home, i feel sad knowing that there's no one waiting for me. I eat dinner alone and sometimes lunch. We have different commitments now. My mother and lil sister is in abroad, my dad's very busy at work and my other sister school schedule is the opposite of mine. So It's very saddening how things can change from a hundred to none.
  5. I wish for everyone to find their happiness. Merry Sembreak :)





bloggin'
xx, myarah

5 comments

Anonymous | December 19, 2011 at 9:51 PM

merry xmas :)

Anonymous | December 19, 2011 at 11:33 PM

merry christmas in advance marah~:) <3

~hershey here *wink*

Marah Gaa | December 20, 2011 at 8:58 PM

Thankss anon, thanks hershey :* :)) Happy Holidays!! :)

anthonette | December 21, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Ahhhh such a lovely post marah babe!<3 :) Happy Holidays!!! hugs && kisses to you! :)

Marah Gaa | December 21, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Thank you anthonette!!! :) huggs!

Post a Comment

Post A Comment.