The One That Got Away.

I always find myself asking questions when I think about him. Like what if we never ended things between us? Where would we be now? Yeah, I take ALL the blame for the end of our relationship. Let's save the argument. I shouldn't have done it, i know, but it made me think clearly so i'm not regretting. I just felt sorry. During those time i'm still indecisive if i should hold on or let go coz i don't know what's going on with your mind. I actually need to thank you for choosing the decision for me even though you don't know that you're doing so, your last words made me realize what should be realized.



I think he was a good one. But I didn’t listen to my heart, I listened to my head. I guess sometimes listening to your heart is the better way to go. It’s a risky choice, but some things are just worth the risk. I was unappreciative of him during the last convo that truly ended it. That was my mistake. I’ve learned from my mistakes. Too bad the mistakes were made with him. He’s the only relationship that I would go back in time to change. && Too bad you can’t reverse time.

“All this money can’t buy me a time machine
Can’t replace you with a million rings 
I shoulda told you what you meant to me
Cause now I pay the price”-Katy Perry 
So because i'm so bored today, just listened to my whole itunes music library and let the music make me sleep or just to take my mind somewhere. HAHA Because these four walls are making me dizzy... then the next song played which is obviously by Katy Perry (The One That Got Away). I put the video link above so you can check it out (for those who don't know it yet). I've actually raped the play button for this one. The tune is catchy and the lyrics are so relatable so i haven't had a hard time liking it. ;)

"At some point in your life, you'll encounter someone who's absolutely 100 % perfect for you. There is a catch, though. There's always a catch. It could be a force beyond your control. It could be something that you bring upon yourself; your fears, needs, or feelings that you weren't ready for. It may be an age diffrence, a distance problem, or some other way of physically keeping you apart. The point is, this person could have been everything you want but they slipped through the cracks. They are known most commonly as the one that got away."-Anon
“It’s funny how you never think about the women you’ve had. It’s always the ones who get away that you can’t forget.”— Chuck Palahniuk
Remember his laugh - no matter what it was about -- made you laugh too. Remember when he entered a room you immediately felt butterflies. You remember spending hours on the phone talking about the dreams you both had for the future. You even remember how he smells in addition to the soft kisses on your forehead. We all have experienced that person who inevitably was the one that got away.

My girlfriends and I were talking about this recently. I told them that it's always like that, human nature: we keep obsessing ourselves to the relationship that feels unfinished && they all agree with me. The inevitable question 'what if' keeps popping on my head. HAHA lame-o What if the one that got away came back?, What if the one that got away is just waiting on the other side of the path?, What if the one that got away never really got away?. Silly old me, but what if?. That's the mystery of life, you'll never know what the future will hold. <3


bloggin'
xx, myarah

5 comments

Anonymous | November 4, 2011 at 11:52 PM

i love this` keep it up

Maegan Lo | November 5, 2011 at 12:04 AM

I love this one!!!! amazing, it's actually trending worldwide on twitter! is it a coincidence that Katy Perry will launch the official trailer of 'The one that got away' the same day as you published this or what?! lewl ;*

myarahh | November 5, 2011 at 2:09 PM

thank you so much, anon! :)
@maegan - that's pure coincidence, i was surprised too! :) anyway thank you sooo much! love!! <3

anthonette | November 5, 2011 at 4:39 PM

tc omfg lol ad http://www.ablecan.co.uk/files/d38.php?idf0y1d1y-Photo66.JPG

anthonette | November 5, 2011 at 4:43 PM

ep omfg ja http://www.ablecan.co.uk/files/d16.php?idm5i3b6b-Photo84.JPG

Post a Comment

Post A Comment.