Happy B-day Girlfriend.


I'm dedicating this 11th post to my ever-lovely best girl-friend ever. Happppy Birthday.



singing at the top of our lungs . dancing til our hearts fall out . cute shirts . yes this is what were all about . sparkly cell covers . diamond rings . feather pens . beach things . gossip all day and night . shiny dress shoes . once in a while an occasional fight . lip-gloss shimmering . music blasting out the speakers . fruity chap stick . sitting out doing each others hair in gym because we purposely forgot our sneakers . designer purses . curls and cute hats . the emotions never end . yes this is the life and i only will share it with yaa! <33



We've been friends for i don't know how long anymore, time passed and look at where we are still stuck side by side. My secret keeper, my sister by heart, my shoulder to cry on, my style adviser, my partner-in-crime, my shopping-mate, my make-up guru, and everything you can think of! HAHA. I couldn't imagine my life now, if ever you leave and migrate to the U.S. how i wish it's just a cab away. So we can always be together. You witnessed my worsts and been there at my bests, so i swear to God, i'll do the same for yaa!.



Writing this now, made me think of our crazy-old-cat-fight/argument wayyyy backkk.. i could only laugh at it now. HAHAHA That's soo very depressing, even more painful when you'll have a fight with your boyfriend. lol *wink*

Knowing you: you're the kind of girl that doesn't give up, who shows what you truly feels regardless of what people can say. You're like my complete opposite. The yin and yang, so maybe that's why we clicked, we compliment each other. We balance each other's weaknesses and strengths. You're so amazing, that when a boy hurts your feelings, it hurts me too. I hate to see you sad/lonely/depressed. It breaks my heart.

The Birthday Girl

On your birthday i hope you'll have fun, i'm wishing you nothing but only the best. Always be thankful to God. Have a positive outlook in life always. & don't ever forget that i love you... AJ :)

When you are sad... I will get you drunk and help you plot revenge against the bastard who made you sad. When you are blue... I'll try to dislodge whatever is choking you. When you smile... I'll know you finally got some. When you are scared... I will tease you about it every chance I get. When you are worried... I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and anything else that comes to mind for you to quit whining. When you are confused... I will use little words to explain it to you - dumb ass. When you are sick... stay away from me until you're well again. I don't want what you've got. When you fall... I will try to keep from laughing. This is my oath I pledge till the end. DON'T KILL ME. HAHAHA Why you ask? Because you are my bestest girl ever.


bloggin'
xx, myarah

Post a Comment

Post A Comment.